still, its horrible that movies and media in general gives you this idea that if you’re a male and you’re not attractive you can still score incredibly hot girls by being funny and “yourself” but if you’re a girl and you’re not attractive nobody’s gonna touch you forever
SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT
Same goes for DESPERATION = A ROPE ENDS IT,
THE EYES = THEY SEE,
THE MORSE CODE = HERE COME DOTS,
DORMITORY = DIRTY ROOM,
SLOT MACHINES = CASH LOST IN ME,
ELECTION RESULTS = LIES - LET’S RECOUNT,
SNOOZE ALARMS = ALAS! NO MORE Z’S
THE EARTHQUAKES = THAT QUEER SHAKE,
ELEVEN PLUS TWO = TWELVE PLUS ONE
MOTHER-IN-LAW = WOMAN HITLER.
WAIT BUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE:
HOLMES AND WATSON = WOMANLESS AND HOT
DESTIEL = LET’S DIE
MERTHUR - HURT ME
50 shades of bible.
my new favorite bible quote.
walking into the supernatural writing office like
IRISH DANCING TO DUBSTEP.
hold the fuck up
this is cool as shit
Raven’s dad was a hardcore sass-master.
Your blog has been signed by David Tennant
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
Reblogging for Haymitch.
Elementary writers Twitter pics - 2x09 On the line